Myers Cocktail IV Therapy Question and Answers
What is a Myers Cocktail?
The late John Myers, M.D., developed an infusion of minerals and vitamins, which is injected into the body through an IV, and by introducing the cocktail intravenously, the high concentration of essential vitamins and minerals work more effectively than if taken orally. Dr. Meyers first developed the cocktail infusion to help treat his patients who had symptoms of chronic medical conditions like asthma, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and migraine headaches. A study that looked at Intravenous Micronutrient Therapy (IVMT), and specifically the Myers Cocktail approach for treating fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS), found that “after 8 weeks the IVMT group significantly improved tender points, pain, depression, and quality of life.” Fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) is a common clinical disorder characterized by widespread pain and muscle tenderness, chronic fatigue, sleep disturbance and depressed mood.
What are the benefits of Myers Cocktail?
The Myers Cocktail is used across the country to treat asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, migraines, and upper respiratory tract infections.
Vitamin B12 improves the health of the brain, blood, bones and the eyes, as well as regulates energy levels and mood. One of the other main ingredients is Vitamin C, which helps boost the immune system, improve iron absorption, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Some of the other benefits of the Myers Cocktail include:
- A Healthy circulatory system – Vitamins B12 and C can help reduce the risk factors for high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease and improve heart health.
- Improved nerve health – Magnesium and Vitamin B12 play an important role in nerve health. Deficiency in Vitamin B12 can cause nerve damage that causes fibromyalgia.
- Greater resistance to cold and flu – High dose Vitamin C improves immunity.
- Disease prevention – Vitamin C fights free radicals which are responsible for cell damage and a variety of diseases.
- Improved memory – Low vitamin levels can effect recall, and low levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin B12 specifically can cause poor memory.
Ideal candidates for the Myers Cocktail who are likely to respond well are men and women with certain medical conditions:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Acute muscle spasms
- Upper respiratory infections
- Chronic sinusitis
- Seasonal allergies
- Cardiovascular disease
To improve your resistance to frequent colds and flu, or to combat chronic illness, or to simply boost your energy level and improve your mood, the Myers Cocktail delivers all of that and much more.
What ingredients are in a Myers Cocktail?
When the late John Myers, M.D., developed the Myers Cocktail, he did so to treat his patients who suffered from several clinical conditions, and found his mixture to be very effective, and it has since become a very popular treatment throughout the United States. By introducing the following vitamins and essential minerals intravenously, the contents of the cocktail absorb into the boy much faster than taken orally:
- Vitamins include – Vitamin C, B-, Complex vitamins, Vitamin B12.
- Calcium – for bone formation and strength.
- Magnesium – reduces fatigue, migraines, muscle spasms.
- Zinc – not naturally produced by the body, helps regulate the immune system.
- Glutathione – potent antioxidant that naturally occurs in the body. Helps in cancer, cystic fibrosis, and HIV prevention.
- Saline solution – all of the above are combined in saline solution in an IV bag.
How much does a Myers Cocktail cost?
The Myers Cocktail, delivered intravenously at OmniSpine Pain Management Center, quickly hydrates the entire body, increases energy and mood and combines 6 essential mineral and vitamins, and costs $149 per treatment.
Our highly trained, and professional team of wellness professionals and physicians at OmniSpine Pain Management Center, take your health and wellness seriously, and pride ourselves in delivering the most innovative and effective treatment methods available, including the Myers Cocktail. OmniSpine has convenient locations for you to choose from in Desoto, Mesquite, and Frisco Texas! For more information, Call us today or visit us at a location near you. We serve patients from Mesquite TX, Frisco TX, Desoto TX, Dallas TX, Plano TX, Garland TX, Forney TX, Cedar Hill TX, and Denton TX.